Wednesday 23 April 2008

Under The Influence SE1

So after 3 months of planning, Under The Influence SE1 - The Thinking Man's Pub Crawl - went off last Thurs. And quite a day it was too.

Too many hilights of the day to mention... but footage of the day will be up shortly here so you can see for yourself. And have a read of Shaun Mcllrath's write up on Brand Republic here.

We particularly like what George Parker had to say. He clearly enjoyed himself (even his stalker). Here's George...



And here's Laurence from Fallon



All the pubs were packed, all the time. Here's a full pub (during Laurence I think)...



And we had fun making it happen - the map of the day especially...



Thanks to all those that came; to the speakers that inspired; to the beer that flowed... roll on next year.

3 Comments:

t baxter said...

Thanks for a very enlightening day - have posted up slides about some of the speakers at my agency's planning blog: http://approvinglylounging.tumblr.com.

Cheers

George Parker said...

Best fucking conference in the known universe... The picture of me looks like I'm flogging books... Just want to point out I was offering a couple of copies of MadScam as prizes for the best questions. You'd better ask me back next year, or I'll slag you on AdScam.
Cheers/George

George Parker said...

Here's my take on it for the current issue of AdAge here in the US... http://adage.com/article?article_id=126767 Enjoy.
Cheers/George

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks